Library Accounts & Passwords
Library Account Number
Your library card number (sometimes referred to as a barcode number) appears below the barcode on the front of your library card. It is a unique 14-digit number that identifies you in the Library's automated computer system.
Access your library account:
- In person at the Circulation Desk of either location (Library card required).
- Using the library catalogue at either location (library card number and P.I.N. required).
- Online from any computer with Internet access (library card number and P.I.N. required).
- Telephone either library location (Main: 705-745-5382 ext. 2332 or DelaFosse: 705-745-8653) during regular operating hours (library card number required).
- Through the Automated Telephone System (705-745-0407).
P.I.N. (Personal Indentification Number)
Your P.I.N. (Personal Identification Number) is the last four digits of your phone number.
Questions About Your Account
If your questions about your Peterborough Public Library account have not been answered in the information above, please call the Circulation Department at 705-745-5382 ext. 2332.