Library Account NumberYour library card number (sometimes referred to as a barcode number) appears below the barcode on the front of your library card. It is a unique 14-digit number that identifies you in the Library's automated computer system.
Access your library account:
- In person at the Circulation Desk of either location (Library card required).
- Using the library catalogue at either location (library card number and P.I.N. required).
- Online from any computer with Internet access (library card number and P.I.N. required).
- Telephone either library location (Main: 705-745-5382 ext. 2332 or DelaFosse: 705-745-8653) during regular operating hours (library card number required).
- Through the Automated Telephone System (705-745-0407).