The library is able to send the following notices by email:
- notification of a book on hold
- courtesy reminder of items due in 2 days
- overdue notice of items
- notifications of interruptions in service
To begin receiving email notices, simply ask at the library checkout desk, give us a call or register on-line.
Please note the following:
- if you receive email, you will no longer receive phone calls
- if an email notice is returned to the library, you will not receive any further email, but will continue to receive regular printed notices. To make sure you receive your email from the library, please check your Junk folder or add our address to your approved list: email@example.com.(Please do not send email to this address. If you have questions about your account you may email LibraryInfo@peterborough.ca or telephone the library at 705-745-5382).
- courtesy or due date reminders are a convenience only. You are responsible for returning library material on time
- we do not give your email address to anyone else