If our library does not have the item you are looking for we may still be able to get it for you from another library.
You can submit your request by
- calling or visiting the Information Desk 705-745-5382 x2340
- using our self serve InfOntario interlibrary loan system
What is available through Interlibrary Loan?
- Books -except those published during the current year (Print and Audio)
- Photocopies of newspaper, magazine, and journal articles
- Microfilm -including items from the Archives of Ontario
Cancelling a Request
You can cancel a request by contacting Interlibrary Loan staff at 705-745-5382 x2340 or by email. Customers with access to the Zportal may also cancel an order by clicking on the "Cancel" link in the request.
Pick up and returns
Circulating items will be available on the hold shelf for pickup at your default branch.
Most items are renewable but some items are not. Please check the pink Interlibrary Loan slip on your book to see if your item can be renewed before requesting an extension. To request a renewal, please contact our Information Staff or fill out the renewal form.
Charges and Fines
Overdue material: Interlibrary Loan material carry a fine of $1.00/day per item.
Lost or damaged items: charges are determined by the lending library.
If you have any questions, please contact the Information Desk at 705-745-5382 ext 2340