The library is an excellent starting point for finding government information related to daily life. As a selective depository library for Federal and Ontario government publications, we provide a number of publications in print in either the Reference or circulating collections.
Many government documents are also available on the Internet. Please see Information Staff for assistance in locating government documents.
In addition, the library collects some City of Peterborough municipal documents such as budgets and annual reports.
- Service Canada - An easy to use guide to government services. If you're not sure which level of government is responsible for which services, this is a great place to start.
- City of Peterborough - Official site for information related to the City of Peterborough, including information for living, working and visiting. Includes council news and minutes community information, government documents, and links to departments.
- Peterborough County - Source and guide to county government, administration, services, events guide, documents and more.
- Government of Ontario - Official provincial government site with information and directory of all provincial services, programs, ministries and resources, and for information about Ontario.
- Service Ontario - Provincial information to assist you with information related to many important events such as getting married, having a baby or preparing for retirement.
- Government of Canada - Internet portal for information on the Government of Canada, its programs, services, new initiatives and products, and for information about Canada.